Personal Information is information that identifies you individually, such as your name, address, email address, company name, phone number, or other information that is specific to you.
We may collect the following personal information about you:
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your personal details, including: name, address, email address, company name and work phone number, and any other information you provide on registration forms used for registering for any function of our website;
- Demographic information such as postcode, city, country, ...
- Records of any correspondence between you and us;
- Results of any surveys carried out for research purposes;
- Details of any transactions carried out through our website, including: your bank and payment details (we do not store your payment card number or CVC, these are handled by our payment provider Stripe.com), invoice details, details of order fulfilment;
- The IP address of the computer used to make the request.
We also collect some information about your internet visits, which are not directly connected to any personally identifiable information about you. This includes: traffic data, location data, weblogs, history of resources accessed on our website and information on what websites you visited before accessing our website.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To enable us to provide you with our services
- To meet our contractual obligations to you
- To comply with any statutory, legal or regulatory requirement
- To improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Commitment to security
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
While we take reasonable measures to keep your information secure, we cannot guarantee your online data security. We are not liable to you for any loss of data, injury or harm which occurs to you as a result of the transmission of your information over the Internet, unless this occurs as a result of our own negligence or wilful misconduct.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Accessing your own personal information
You may contact us to request access to the personal information we collect and maintain in our database.
Removing your own personal information
There is an unsubscribe option on all the e-mails which are sent out to users. Once a user has unsubscribed they will no longer receive e-mail marketing communications from judicio, although the personal information will continue to be stored for marketing analysis and accounting purposes. If you are an existing client, any personal information which we hold will be destroyed if we have no legitimate reason to keep this. Information may be kept for a reasonable period for purposes such as accounting, marketing analysis and record keeping.
Future changes to this policy
Last revision: 6 June 2017